Restaurant quality herb infused olive oil bread dip. Olive oil is mixed with herbs and spices, and a hint of balsamic vinegar. Enjoy with bread as an appetizer, or compliment to any meal.
I don't know about you, but the pre-dinner bread that is brought out before our food at a restaurant is the absolute best, hands down! Seriously though, this herb infused olive oil bread dip reminds me of just that. When you're super hungry and everything on the menu looks and sounds delicious, the bread and dip come out to save the day!
This herb infused olive oil bread dip has become a constant in our household. Bread is delicious on its own, or with a schmear of butter, but this dip takes it over the edge. It is the perfect dip to accompany a great loaf of bread during, or before dinner.
One of the best parts about the herb infused olive oil bread dip is that it is crazy simple to make!
- First, gather all of your ingredients. You will need:
- Olive oil, cold pressed extra virgin
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Seasoning salt
- Add all ingredients to a medium size bowl or jar with a lid, and mix well with a spoon to incorporate all ingredients.
- Cover the bowl or jar with an airtight lid
- Let the herb infused olive oil sit for at least 20 minutes to allow all of the herbs and spices to infuse into the olive oil.
What kind of bread is good with the herb infused olive oil bread dip?
Enjoy with a delicious crusty, or soft bread. Here in South Florida we are fortunate to have fresh Cuban or Puerto Rican bread at our local grocers everyday! If that's not available, use your favorite French bread, or sourdough bread with this dip.
Store leftover herb infused olive oil in a container with an airtight lid. Olive oil can also be used for cooking or marinades.
- ½ cup Olive oil, cold pressed extra virgin
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon Rosemary, dried
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Seasoning salt
- 1 loaf Bread, to dip with
- Add all ingredients to a medium size bowl or jar with a lid, and mix well.
- Cover with an airtight lid.
- Let the herb infused olive oil sit for at least 20 minutes to allow all the herbs and spices to infuse into the olive oil.
- Enjoy with bread.
Store leftover olive oil in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Freshly infused or leftover olive oil can also be used to cook with.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Although it is no extra charge to you, any purchases made will help with maintaining razzledazzlelife.com and are greatly appreciated!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 512Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 738mgCarbohydrates: 63gFiber: 4gSugar: 8gProtein: 11g