Loaded avocado toast is layered with cheese, eggs and avocado. It is then drizzled with a delicious sriracha aioli. The perfect breakfast for even non-breakfast eaters!
Do you ever find yourself skipping breakfast? They say it’s the most important meal of the day, but even I’m guilty of skipping it. This is always the perfect solution for a hearty, and healthy breakfast.
First of all, avocados are life! Like seriously, I couldn’t live without them. They’re loaded with healthy fats, they’re filling, versatile, and taste amazing. So it was only right that I upgraded my traditional toast with this loaded avocado toast.
The best part about this recipe:
Is that you can make it your own. Get creative, add things, omit things, customize it for your palate. Scrambled egg whites were the egg of choice- because I tried to keep it healthy. Twelve grain bread is my favorite, specifically the one from Aldi! As you know, any bread will work.
Let’s make the Loaded Avocado Toast!
- Toast bread in oven or toaster until a light crisp is formed.
- Peel the avocado and thinly slice it, or rough chop. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scramble the eggs in a bowl, then add them in a nonstick skillet and cook until they are done. Season with salt and pepper.
- Begin layering the toast starting with cheese, eggs, and then avocado.
- To make sriracha aioli, combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well. Drizzle over the top of the loaded avocado toast.
Any cheese will work for this recipe- or can be omitted altogether. Leftover sriracha aioli can be stored in an airtight container for 3-5 days.
Serving Size: 2 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 471 Total Fat: 34g Saturated Fat: 10g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 22g Cholesterol: 197mg Sodium: 740mg Carbohydrates: 25g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 9g Sugar: 4g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 19g
Any cheese will work for this recipe- or can be omitted altogether.
Leftover sriracha aioli can be stored in an airtight container for 3-5 days.