Triple "S"= Savory, sweet, and spicy! It's mango mania right now in South Florida. The tree branches are hanging low with mangos ready to drop to the ground. With the abundance of mangos, we have to get super creative with our use of them. This salsa is the perfect pair to any grilled or seared fish. You can also enjoy it as a snack with tortilla chips, or just eat it by the spoonful. It is really THAT GOOD! Adjust the jalapeno (add more or less), depending on how spicy you want it.
Let me know if you try it out, or if you have any favorite mango salsa recipes in the comments below!
- 3 Mangos, peeled and diced
- 2 Limes, Juiced
- 1 small Red onion, diced
- ½ Red bell pepper , diced
- 2 Jalapenos, diced, stems and seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro, chopped
Seasoning (to taste)
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix gently- as to not crush the mangos.
- Use right away, or cover and store for up to one week.
Add more or less jalapenos depending on the level of spice you want to achieve.