Cheesy Garlic Butter Pull Apart Bread is made with biscuits, doused in savory garlic butter, and topped with lots of parmesan cheese. Such a delicious snack, appetizer, or side for any meal.
Table of contents
So you are looking for an easy garlic bread recipe for your next meal? Then you have come to the right place! Garlic Butter Pull Apart Bread is so addicting, I bet you cannot eat just one!
It tastes just like garlic bread but it's soft, pillowy mounds of biscuits topped with savory garlic and herb-infused butter. Plus they are fun for kids and adults alike to grab for the ultimate cheese pull. Make this garlic pull apart bread with canned biscuits for a quick, delicious treat.
Gather Ingredients for Garlic Butter Pull Apart Bread
- 1 can of Buttermilk biscuits - This is the straightforward shortcut to delicious Garlic Butter Pull Apart Bread. I used the Pillsbury brand but any brand will do. Use whichever you prefer.
- 1 stick Unsalted butter - The base for the Garlic Butter.
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced - The difference between fresh garlic and minced is immense. I used fresh garlic because the flavor is stronger and it tastes better. Minced garlic is convenient and works in a pinch but since I've saved time with the can of premade biscuits, I went with fresh garlic.
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning - This is a flavorful blend of herbs that includes basil, oregano, rosemary, and thyme.
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder (optional) - To enhance the garlicky flavor even more!
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated - Mozzerella would be a great option too for cheesy bread.
How to Make Garlic Butter Pull Apart Bread
First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. While the oven is warming up, cut the biscuits into four pieces, once down the middle then turn it and cut it directly down the middle again.
Next add a stick of butter, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder to a small bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments until the butter is melted. Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place the cut biscuits into the dish. Try to place them in one even layer.
Now comes the fun part! Drizzle the butter all over the biscuits, ensuring you cover each piece with butter. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top. Bake in the oven until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
Finally, serve this fresh out of the oven for the best results!
What to eat with the Garlic Bread?
Garlic Butter Pull Apart Bread works for any situation! I've used this as a starter while hosting dinner during the holiday season. While everything else is finishing up, guests can enjoy this as an appetizer.
It also works well as a party food for any celebration or gathering. Add a marinara or alfredo dipping sauce to serve right along with it.
Of course, it pairs especially well with tomato-based pasta dishes like Beef Ragu Lasagna and Cheesy Baked Spaghetti. Pull apart bread would taste good alongside Hot Honey Lemon Pepper Wings or Herb Butter Cornish Hens, too.
- 1 can Buttermilk biscuits
- 1 stick Unsalted butter
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder (optional)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut the biscuits into four pieces, once down the middle, turn it and cut it directly down the middle again.
- Add the stick of butter, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder to a small bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until the butter is melted.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place the cut biscuits into the dish. Try to place them in one even layer.
- Drizzle the butter all over the biscuits, ensuring you cover each piece with butter. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
TUO Chef's Knife, Kitchen Vegetable Meat Knives, German X50CrMoV15 Stainless Steel, Full Tang Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle, Razor Sharp Stain Rust Resistant, Fiery Series, 7 inch with Gift Box
bamfitwell Bamboo Cutting Board with Juice Groove
Mempedont Garlic Press Mincer - 304 Stainless Steel Garlic Crusher & Peeler Set, Detachable, Heavy-duty, Rust Proof Garlic Mincer Design for Extracts More Garlic Paste Per Clove
Professional Box Grater, Stainless Steel with 4 Sides, Best for Parmesan Cheese, Vegetables, Ginger, XL Size, Black
Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece Set, Nesting, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe)
Pyrex Easy Grab Glass 9.5 Inch Pie Plate (2-Pack)