These creamy Chipotle Cheeseburgers were so amazing y’all! No seriously, they were loaded with flavor. The creamy Chipotle sauce came about because I had just made a batch of chipotle salsa for Taco Tuesday. If your anything like me, you can’t let ANY food go to waste! So low-and-behold, creamy Chipotle sauce was born.
Cheeseburgers fresh of the grill are absolutely delish, but I was yearning for something a lil’ different. The Chipotle sauce was the perfect solution for that something different. It added a whole different depth of flavor to the Cheeseburgers.
Do I have to grill the burgers?
Nope not at all! You know my favorite pan is my trusty ol’ cast iron skillet. That baby creates beautiful burgers also. So cook-up this recipe inside of grilling isn’t your things. The flavor is still amazing!
I’m in a crunch, how long will this take?
The chipotle salsa literally took 5 mins to make! That’s it, 5 minutes! Even better though, it only requires 3 simple ingredients.
Honestly, the burgers were done in a snap also. The most time consuming part is mixing all of the seasoning and forming the patties. We’re talking maybe 10 minutes there, and 10 minutes to cook. That’s it!
Prepare your toppings, and wan-lah, creamy Chipotle burgers are created!
What seasonings do you add?
For these burgers I used the super simple chipotle salsa we made. My “go-to” seasonings for burgers though:
- Seasoning salt
- Dry minced onions
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
Don’t be stingy or shy with your seasonings either! You’ll see that I was very generous with the seasoning salt. That’s because I used 2 pounds of ground beef. Scale it back if you’re watching sodium intake, or if you use less meat.
I was so excited to share this recipe with you guys because these cheeseburgers were THAT good! The chipotle salsa isn’t overly spicy, but it creates a great layer of flavor. If you’re looking for something new and delicious, give these creamy Chipotle burgers a try.
- 2 pounds Ground beef
- 1 pack Hamburger buns
Seasoning (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons Seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Black pepper
- 2 tablespoon Dried onion flakes
- ½ cup Chipotle salsa
Creamy Chipotle Sauce & Toppings
- ½ cup Chipotle salsa, see link below
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 6 slices American or Cheddar Cheese
- 6 pieces Romaine or Iceberg Lettuce
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- If cooking indoors, heat cast iron skillet over medium. If cooking outdoors, proceed with grilling routine
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef and all of the seasonings, including chipotle salsa. Mix well with hands or large spoon.
- Form ground beef into 6 patties, remember that they will shrink during cooking. Cook patties until desired wellness is achieved, for well done- cook 10 mins. per side. Add cheese on patty during last minute of cooking so that it can melt.
Creamy Chipotle Sauce
- Mix chipotle salsa and mayonnaise in a bowl. Set aside until it is time to serve.
- Add toppings and creamy chipotle sauce to the burgers, and enjoy!
Burgers are delicious on the grill, but pan searing in a cast iron skillet is just as amazing!
PRODUCTS USED FOR THIS RECIPE:
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small commission for my referral at NO extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Razzle Dazzle Life!
PLEASE PIN THIS RECIPE TO SAVE AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS!