This quick and easy Chicken Parmesan recipe cannot get any easier than this! I apologize in advance to all my Italian followers, because nothing about this chicken parmesan is authentic! The great thing about it though, it tastes absolutely amazing. Chicken parmesan is one of those dishes that we normally order when we go out to eat because it’s thought to be labor intensive to make at home. It’s time to put that thought to sleep though, because this is super easy, and quick.
Here is a quick fun fact about me, I LOVE HIP HOP AND R&B! So it was only right that I used my current favorite song for the background music in that video. Hope you enjoyed it!
Here’s how simple it is to make this chicken parmesan:
Season and marinate your chicken overnight if you have time, if not (which is often my case), cook it immediately.
For this particular recipe I used almond flour, but all purpose flour works perfectly fine as well. The bread crumbs are super important though, they add a nice crispy texture to the chicken.
Fry the chicken up in a butter/ olive oil mixture, set it aside and add the homemade marinara sauce to the same pan.
Add the chicken back into the pan with the marinara, top it with your shredded or sliced mozzarella, sprinkle some parmesan cheese and an Italian herb mixture of the top
Place in the oven for 5-10 mins to melt the cheese, and VOILA!
If you are really short on time, use store bough marinara instead of the homemade version, but I promise you it tastes amazing! Serve the chicken Parmesan with your favorite pasta, or make sandwiches. Your family will be in heaven with this meal!
- 4 Chicken breast, thin cut and seasoned (see below)
- 3 cups Homemade marinara, see recipe below
- 1 pound Mozzarella cheese, sliced or shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried oregano
Marinade for chicken
- 2 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Onion powder
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
Light breading for chicken
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Melt butter and heat olive oil in a large cast iron skillet.
- Lightly bread chicken in the flour mixture. Once oil & butter are sizzling, add lightly breaded chicken breast to the skillet.
- Cook for 5 minutes per side, remove chicken and set aside.
- Add homemade marinara sauce to the same skillet, stir & heat thoroughly (may need to add a little water if sauce gets to thick)
- Add chicken back into marinara sauce ensuring each piece is covered with sauce. Top chicken with mozzarella cheese and dried oregano and parsley.
- Place skillet in the oven for 5-10 mins to melt cheese and marry the flavors.
- Serve with your favorite pasta or side dish.
Seasoning and marinating the chicken overnight is best.
All purpose flour can be substituted for almond flour.
Use store bought marinara to save time.
PRODUCTS USED FOR THIS RECIPE:
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small commission for my referral at NO extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting Razzle Dazzle Life!
PLEASE PIN THIS RECIPE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS!