Pink Starburst Shots and Cocktails taste just like a pink Starburst! They are made with watermelon puckers, vanilla vodka, and sweet and sour mix.
You must be of legal drinking age to continue reading this post. By continuing on this post you swear and affirm that you are over the age of 21.
Check out these Bourbon Peach Limeade Smash for another great cocktail idea.
These Pink starburst Shots are definitely a treat Let me warn you though, they will sneak up on you! They have a fruity and sweet flavor, which makes it easy to consume in a large quantity. Next thing you know, you have a lit-uation!
What you need to make the Pink Starburst Shots and Cocktails:
- Shot glasses and/or cocktail glasses
- Vanilla vodka
- Watermelon Puckers
- Sweet and Sour mix
- Garnish using corn syrup, pink sugar, and a starburst
Optional garnish ideas:
Use corn syrup to rim the edge of your shot glasses or cocktail glasses. Then dip the rims in a pink sugar mixture. This makes for a beautiful presentation. Another great idea is to add an actual pink starburst to the rim of the glass.
How to make the Starburst shots without a cocktail shaker:
If you do not have a cocktail shaker, a large glass or pitcher will work. Simply add the ice to the glass or pitcher. Then add the equal parts vodka, sweet and sour, and watermelon puckers. Use a large spoon to stir the mixture up. Strain the mixture into serving glasses or shot glasses.
Making a large batch:
If you plan on entertaining, make a large batch of starburst shot and store it in the refrigerator. Use a pitcher with a lid, and pour equal parts of the vodka, sweet and sour, and watermelon puckers. DO NOT ADD ICE if you will not be serving immediately.
Store the pitcher in refrigerator for up to one week. When it is time to serve, pour the drinks into a shot glass, or cocktail glass with ice.
- 4 ounces Vanilla vodka
- 4 ounces Watermelon Puckers
- 4 ounces Sweet and Sour Mix
- Lite corn syrup
- Pink sugar
- Pink starburst
- Add ice cubes to a shaker or a large cup. Pour in vanilla vodka, watermelon puckers, and sweet and sour mix.
- Shake the mixture up very well, or stir with a spoon if using a cup.
- Pour the lite corn syrup in a shallow dish or bowl. Swirl the rim of the glass or shot glasses in the corn syrup.
- Pour some pink sugar in a shallow dish or bowl. Swirl the rim of the glass or shot glasses in the pink syrup.
- Cut a small slit in a pink starburst and wedge it onto the rim of the cocktail glass or shot glass.
- Serve immediately.
See post for make ahead instructions.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Starburst All Pink Fruit Chews | Starburst Pink Candy | Starburst Strawberry Chews | 2.07 oz Tubes | Pack of 8 Tubes
Karo Light Corn Syrup with Real Vanilla, 16 Fl Oz
Extra Fine Pink Shinny Sparkling Colored Edible Cake Cookie Cupcake IceCream Donut Sparkle Sanding Sugar 6oz…
JoyJolt 4-Piece Afina Cocktail Glasses Set, Martini Glasses- 8-Ounces
Daily's Sweet and Sour Cocktail Mix, 33.8 oz, Pack of 2
1.2 Ounce Heavy Base Shot Glass Set,QAPPDA Whisky Shot Glasses 1.2 oz,Mini Glass Cups For liqueur,Double Side Cordial Glasses,Tequila Cups Small Glass Shot Cups Set Of 20 KTY1501……