Milkshakes loaded with chocolate candy, syrup, and blended to a creamy perfection. Topped with whipped cream and more bit of candy.
These candy loaded milkshakes are the perfect dessert for any day you just crave something sweet! They are super easy to make- and you can even get the kids involved. Here is a warning though, they are SUPER sweet and addicting! Every once in awhile, it’s important to treat yourself, not cheat yourself. Go ahead and grab the ingredients to whip-up these bad boys.
Another great idea for to make these candy loaded milkshakes are for special birthday treats, or maybe even for movie night with the family. Your kids will be in sugar-rush heaven with these milkshakes!
Here’s how to make the candy loaded milkshakes:
Grab all of your ingriedents:
- vanilla ice cream
- ice cubes
- chocolate syrup
- hazelnut spread
- chocolate candy
- whipped cream
Once everything is gathered, begin assembling the cup. Chop-up your chocolate into little bits and pieces.
Spread about a tablespoon of the hazelnut spread around the outside rim of your cup. After a thin layer is formed, place little bits of the chocolate along the rim of the cup.
Drizzle chocolate syrup around the inside of your cup.
Add the milk, ice cream, and ice cubes to a blender. Blend on high until mixed into a creamy and smooth milkshake.
Pour the milkshake into your cup. Top with with whipped cream and more chocolate pieces.
- 1 cup Vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 3 Ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons Hazelnut spread
- 1/2 cup Chocolate candy, roughly chooped
- 1 cup Whipped cream, canned kind
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate , syrup
- Add milk, ice cream, and ice cubes to the blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Smear the hazelnut spread around the rim of your glass. Place bits of the chocolate candy around the rim.
- Drizzle some of the chocolate syrup inside the glass. Pour the milkshake into the glass.
- Top with whipped cream and more of the chocolate candy bits.