This copycat “Big Mac” sauce was inspired by the sauce on the McDonald’s big mag. It has a nice zesty flavor, with a hint of sweetness from the French dressing and relish. Use the sauce on the low-carb cheeseburger salad, or on your favorite burger recipes! Some may simply want to use it to dip their perfectly crisp french fries into!
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon French dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon Sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon Dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Use right away or store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.