- 3 eggs Eggs, seperated
- 1/2 cup Half and half
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup mangos
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat the broiler to 450. Beat 2 of the egg yolks with the half-and-half, (saving 3rd yolk for later). Add the flour, sugar, salt, Grand Marneier, and melted butter. Gently stir until mixed thoroughly.
- In a seperate bowl, beat the egg whites until soft-peaks are formed. Gently fold egg whites into the batter.
- Heat butter in an 8'' cast iron or other ovenproof skillet. Once butter begins to bubble around the edges, pour the batter into the pan. Continue to cook on medium heat until the pancake is brown and bubble appear (do not flip). Gently add the fruit on top of the batter.
- Place the pan at least 5 inches below the broiler and cook until the pancake begins to turn brown. Remove the pan. Lower the temperature to 450 degrees and place the pan back in the oven. cook for 4-5 minutes to finish cooking the pancake.
- Transfer to a serving dish, or keep in the pan. Dust the pancake with powdered sugar, and serve with remaining fruit.
* Pancakes can be served with maple syrup, but taste just as great without!